Friday, October 22, 2010

Quantification of Irrationality towards the evolution of systems










Its weird to me peoples many varied and irrational responses
to science, as if it was some sort of trickery or magick
that you just can't take as truth.
For me science is nothing but, the best possible
measurement of a mutual sense of reality with
the tools that are avalible to a generation.
I always feel like as a culture we assume people from
the past knew the same as we do now. Because we were
born with it, but like soap wasn't implemented
in daily use until the late 40's early 50's and yet
if you mention showering less then daily people
really think your crazy and assume that people
always bathed daily. Even thought the idea
of a daily purity ritual in this sense is less old
then most peoples grandparents. What wait shit
I don't think im talking about science anymore
shit I should stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment