Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Be human


I live in a culture, in which, I can pay some one to bring me food. Or better yet
have some one pay for me to have food delivered
Compared to a time line of evolution this is a thousand times more magical
then 3 jesuses and four mohameds. And yet when the man performing this action
did not do it perfectly (as I too often make mistakes while working) I got upset.
All like "ah what the fuck dude, don't call me for directions that is ur job dude..."
Then I remember, oh well, perhaps if I act like a fucking human I should
realize that, that dude is just trying, and its not easy for anyone and its not that
hard to reasonably help some one with directions to get magic food delivered to
me, while simultaneously babies die of starvation.

No comments:

Post a Comment